STEP UP AND STEP DOWN TRANSFORMERS MANUFACTURE AND SUPPLY
Power Transformers manufactures an extensive range of Step Up Transformers and Step Down Transformers. We are an ISO 9001: 2015 company and all products are manufactured and tested to SANS 780 specifications. We are proud of our enviable track record for quality and jealously guard our hard earned reputation with our large and established commercial and industrial client base. Our dedicated support department handles all installation as well as full lifecycle service, maintenance and repairs. We offer and industry best 2 Year Guarantee on all products we supply.
Step Up and Step Down transformers are used mainly in an agricultural environments, and for distribution of distances from 100 metres to several kilometres. In general the system starts with a step up unit and could include several step down units.
The product range includes:
- 5 kVA up to 500 kVA
- 1000 – 3300V applications depending on distance and size requirements
Talk to us about your power needs. We will consult with you, advise objectively and develop the right solution for your needs >
WHY POWER TRANSFORMERS
- Providing quality packaged power solutions at the shortest lead time in the industry to commercial and industrial clients.
- Product manufacture and supply according to the highest industry quality standards – ISO 9001 and SANS.
- We invest in keeping large quantities of standard transformers and MV switchgear in stock – we supply quickly and provide 24/7 emergency support to ensure minimal downtime.
- No other company in the region is able to offer the same scope and range of products and services we do – all expertise are in-house without a need for multiple contacts or contractors
- Our dedicated departments, infrastructure and highly trained personnel allow fast, full on-site installation, service and supply capabilities.
- We do not sell products – our technical team partners with our clients and designs the most appropriate, cost effective systems and solutions according to their needs.