INDUSTRIAL ELECTRICAL CONSTRUCTION
Power Transformers has the technical expertise and experience to offer a full suite of electrical solutions. We design and construct complete customised electrical systems and specialise in small to large-scale industrial and commercial electrical projects, turnkey projects and on-site medium voltage electrical maintenance and installations.
Our specialist staff and infrastructure allow us to not only design and construct the electrical systems, but also offer on-site medium voltage electrical maintenance and installations.
The scope of services includes installation of transformers, switchgear and distribution boards, the supply, testing and installation of cables, and the upgrading of electrical supply to industrial and commercial clients.
Talk to Power Transformers for:
- Sales and installation of transformers and MV (11/22/33kV) switchgear (oil and SF 6 gas types).
- Medium and low voltage cable supply, installation, testing and commissioning.
- MV cable fault location and repairs.
- Turnkey upgrading of electrical supply to industrial and commercial clients.
- ABB medium voltage SF6 range in stock.
- Installation of transformers, medium voltage switchgear and low voltage main distribution boards.
Talk to us about your power needs. We will consult with you, advise objectively and develop the right solution for your needs >
WHY POWER TRANSFORMERS
- Providing quality packaged power solutions at the shortest lead time in the industry to commercial and industrial clients.
- Product manufacture and supply according to the highest industry quality standards – ISO 9001 and SANS.
- We invest in keeping large quantities of standard transformers and MV switchgear in stock – we supply quickly and provide 24/7 emergency support to ensure minimal downtime.
- No other company in the region is able to offer the same scope and range of products and services we do – all expertise are in-house without a need for multiple contacts or contractors
- Our dedicated departments, infrastructure and highly trained personnel allow fast, full on-site installation, service and supply capabilities.
- We do not sell products – our technical team partners with our clients and designs the most appropriate, cost effective systems and solutions according to their needs.